FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
WHAT IS A CASH ADVANCE?
A cash advance is a short-term loan often used to cover unexpected expenses, late fees, bouncing checks and emergencies. Short term loans are effective when dealing with immediate financial situations, and are not meant to act as long term solutions.
WHAT ARE THE REQUIREMENTS TO GET A CASH ADVANCE?
Although getting a cash advance is easier than securing a loan from a bank, we still require our customers to meet the following criteria:
- Valid checking account for at least 3 months
- You must have full time jobs for at least 6 months
- You must live at the same address for at least 6 months
- Paid by check or direct deposit
- You must not be in bankruptcy status
- Not have any garnishments against your pay
I’M AN ENTREPRENEUR. CAN I APPLY FOR A CASH ADVANCE?
We only accept applicants who receive their salary via check or direct deposit.
HOW MUCH MONEY AM I ALLOWED TO BORROW?
We can provide cash advances of $300 to $3,000.
WHEN CAN I EXPECT THE FUNDS TO ARRIVE?
If you complete and send the express online form before 11AM, the funds will be wired into your account that same day. All other applications sent after 11AM can expect the funds to be sent after 24 hours. Cash funds can also be picked at our office.
WHAT DO I NEED TO EMAIL OR FAX IN?
Please be ready with the following:
- Two photo IDs
- Utility Bill
- Last 2 Pay Stubs
- Personal Void Check
- Last 90 days of your bank statement